Tuesday 17 April 2012

Decoupage Fever

Decoupage, as I have recently found is weirdly addictive. So yesterday I decided to head back to Damselfly and The Queen Bee and buy more paper and back to the pound shop for some more  frames (I can never get enough of photo frames, I really don't know why).



The little heart frames were only £1.25 each from Damselfly. So I decided to experiment with these and use little bits of all the paper to see how it turned it.


It actually turned out much better than I thought. I think using smaller pieces of paper as it's mixed and it's a small frame worked much better.


I then started on the bigger frames, which I am very excited to start putting around the house. For the blue flower frame I'm tempted to add a material flower to one of the corners to add to it.



Yet another pretty frame.



Sadly enough I don't think I'm yet all decoupaged out. The paper is going a lot further than I thought it would.


No comments:

Post a Comment